PERFORMANCE-OPTIMIZED WORDPRESS HOSTING
WordPress High Availability Hosting
Are you searching to host your WordPress on high availability WordPress server with two clusters, but you’re struggling? Our modern, easy-to-use load balancer servers, spread the workload to multiple servers, reducing the risk of an outage during traffic spikes or other events, and running 500ms slower than the rest servers on TTFB. Our System, load balancers, web accelerator, and WAF, that operates at high-performance, in any environment, and can be used by developers, system admins, DevOps, and more.
You need a load balancer that doesn’t get in your way and focusses on delivering valuable data, insights, and metrics for your site.
We monitor connection times, response times, server load, HTTP/S errors, errors on web application level, and so much more, our team working with yours, 24 hours per week, so you can deliver a fast, reliable and secure WordPress Web Application, and you just need to focus on your business and your sales.
WordPress Reliable Hosting
Our Systems can deliver over 100,000 Layer 7 requests per second on a 2 vCPU system. While taking advantage of the Google Cloud Platform, or Amazon Servers, we offer fast and High Availability Hosting for WordPress websites. Our Systems includes a full web accelerator and web firewall, make sure your pages load faster and your servers are protected.
On a Layer 7 load balancer – it acts a full proxy and can balance across networks, and data centers. We don’t do NAT-based load balancing. includes full redundancy with automated config replication and state-table sharing, the balancer has a full reporting suite with historical and live metric reporting for throughput, errors, problems, and much more, out team getting every second valuable data, to ensure that your APP is up and running. Your WordPress HA will be deployed in a cluster of Compute Engine instances. Custom Made, for WordPress and only!
WordPress Hosting Options
WordPress is a free and open-source CMS (content management system) and at the best time, the world’s largest self-hosted blogging tool. We deploy WordPress Hosting with Several ways, on Google Cloud Platform, but at the same time, we cooperate also with other Data Center providers depend from your WordPress site functionality, Traffic, needs and other important factors.
The best choice for you to use our services depends on how much traffic your website might receive and how much control you want over deployment and maintenance. In all cases and plans, WordPress Hosting with us will always be Secure, cost depends on your budget, and the performance 100 times faster than our competitors, and we will make sure to keep our promises and offer you one of the best WordPress hosting on the planet.
WordPress Hosting on our platform
Hosting your website on our platform will have the benefits of:
- Automatic server software updates.
- WordPress upgrades.
- WordPress Plugins updates.
- Security patches.
- Fully Managed WordPress solutions.
- Automatic every day Backups
- Expert WordPress engineers at your side.
- Expert Support to solve every issue that you'll have.
- Plans that can be anytime scaled their instance type and upgrade them without extra cost for our services.
- Control Panel that you will be able to log in and take useful information about your website maintenance and reports.
- WordPress on Kubernetes Engine (Google Cloud Platform) this option is for WordPress hosted websites that expecting heavy traffic, where auto-scaling and performance upgrade is possible.
- WordPress on APP Engine (For WordPress on Google Cloud Data centers hosting).
- All servers on Dedicated WordPress hosting have dedicated IP address and other resources.
- We provide on all plans (even the small shared WordPress hosting plan), ready to use caches including Memcached, Varnish and Nginx and Redis to deliver expedited responses.
- In-house caching Engine WordPress plugin and server caching, you will need no caching plugin, we install and configure the cache for you.
- Redis Cache support, Pre-configured PHP-FPM and optimized to run faster processes adjusted on your WordPress website needs.
- HTTP/2 hosting, CDN
- DNS Management (We use CloudFlare for DNS Management, you just need to add the CloudFlare's NS and we will configure and optimize the DNS settings to make your website faster.
- Multiple PHP options, PHP 7 is our default, but we can optimize and set your site on any PHP edition.
WordPress Hosting platform 100% SSD based
High performance and secure web hosting on the CLOUD for all plans on SSD discs.
Each of our WordPress web hosting solutions are fine-tuned, blazing fast and we include our high-performance SSDs for free, for up to up to 20X faster page loads than competing services. High-Speed WordPress Hosting with rich features, maintenance services, server management, WordPress updates, that means, there are no barriers for you to get your hands on, our team is here for you. Our SSD WordPress hosting environment optimized to handle a lot of database input and output (I/O) and when your site gets more popular and the traffic starts to grow, SSD Hosting massively perform hard disk drives on I/O transfer faster.
WordPress Hosting on CLOUD
High-Performance Cloud Servers & Hosting for WordPress.
Instant Deployments Worldwide. We are able to deploy your WordPress website worldwide!
And many many more features on the way!
Enterprise WordPress Hosting
Powered by Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon.
Our professional DevOps team, Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineers, and Amazon experienced Engineers, trained and deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions on Google Cloud or Amazon Engine. We use Google Cloud Console and Amazon's command-line interfaces to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud or Amazon Instances.
- Set up Cloud solution environments (Google Amazon, Linode)
- Plan and configure a cloud solution for your team.
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution for your team.
- Ensure successful operation of a Google cloud solution.
- Ensure successful operation of an Amazon Cloud Solution
- Ensure successful operation of a Linode Cloud Server
- Configure access and security of Google Cloud, Amazon environments.
- Setting Up and Configure Servers on the Cloud
- Resizing, Scale servers depends clients needs and other.